Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last day

Friday was my last day of work. We went to brick oven for lunch. It was fun. I knew the waitress too. Sorta. It was fun and I really appreciated the fact that Emily set it up for me. It was a very kind gesture. So we had fun. I worked at the desk all day and closed up at 6. When that came around I ended up being the last to leave and do the final close up. I stopped at the door, pulled out my camera, took a picture and walked out. It was the first time that moving home really hit me. I’m done working in the MaD Library. I’ve been there 3 years, and many of my closest friends I’ve met there and worked with them. So it was a somber day after that. I’m moving home, but it feels more like moving away from home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan! The library won't be the same without you!

Britny Clark said...

Emily's right! Good luck with everything. I will miss you keeping me updated on what's what in the frisbee world. :)