Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thoughts on thoughts... well without the first thoughts

So every once in a while I have a notebook on hand, and when I do, I decide to write down some of the thoughts I get. Now, for most people it seems like this would be a profound insight into who the person is and possibly a serious thing. Well in my case it is generally weird, sometimes funny, and probably doesn’t make much sense. So here are some random things I wrote down during church. More like those, “Huh, how about that,” kinds of thoughts.”
- Little kids stare at my hair
- Scruff = more compliments
- Marrying is good, merrying is bad.
- If Come Come Ye Saints were written today, it would say “S’all good” instead of “All is well.”
- Would you get a crunchy leaf to step on if you put a green leaf in a fruit dehydrator?”
- I create a vortex when I run… :).
- The general population's average IQ is not as high as I used to assume.
- There’s a market for facebook statuses and the currency is comments.

Now that you all think I’m apostate and don’t pay any attention during church, I will let you keep on thinking that.

4 comments:

Mena said...

You're funny. I slept through church today.

Melanie said...

You make me laugh!!!! I always chuckle at the random things that Aubrey comes up with...maybe it runs in the family! She takes after Uncle Bryan!

Sarah Stiles said...

Yup, random. And I like it! I think we all have random thoughts like that, most of us just aren't smart enough to write them down.

BTW, kids stare at your hair because it is curly and red and cool. And scruff = yuck. You get no compliments from me:-P

Amy said...

I can totally see you having each of these thoughts. Very profound :)