Monday, February 16, 2009

The 25 things thingy

1. When I was 12 I flew off the trampoline and landed on my face on a pile of dirt and rocks. The whole right side of my face was scabbed like two face!.... I got better.
2. I have 4 pillows on my bed. One memory foam pillow for my head, one to cuddle with, one to put between my knees, and one to put between my feet.
3. I also have a particular sleeping routine at night. I lay on my left side for anywhere from 2-10 minutes, and then switch it my back for a couple minutes, and then I end up on my right side and fall asleep.
4. I often have crazy dreams that include ninjas, terrorists, or other action packed themes. However last night my dream included hamsters and computer fans.
5. I play on a collegiate ultimate Frisbee team. We go to tournaments and play other colleges and everything.
6. We also have a disc golf course memorized on campus that we play late at night.
7. Last summer I wrote a musical about where I work. I wrote out the script, lyrics, and music. It was great!
8. I’ve never dated someone shorter than me.
9. I sang in the background choir for “You Raise Me Up” at a Josh Groban concert. He’s a small guy.
10. I have a bad habit of psychoanalyzing myself. It’s probably my dad’s fault. I’m never right though, which is why it’s a bad habit.
11. I have two USB missile launchers. They are awesome.
12. I ate kangaroo once.
13. I have a white suit and a whole disco get up.
14. I feel very strongly about homemade salsa. When it spills I have strong emotions that at times have been known to transfer into music!
15. I have 12 pairs of shoes. Two pairs of cleats, two pairs of Sunday shoes (one in Henderson back home and one here) four pairs of casual shoes, two pairs of running shoes (One in Henderson and one here), a pair of brown bowling shoes, and a pair of snow boots.
16. Chocolate milk is my happiness.
17. I have a bad habit of losing my watches
18. My favorite colors are green… and blue. They’re both favorite. But green is more favorite.
19. When I was 5 I was in a singing and dancing group called Sunshine Generation. I sang a solo called the “Ice Cream Song.” It was cute.
20. I knocked my two front teeth out when I was three and four. One when I was running around like a crazed toddler, tripped and hit my mouth on the water bed. The other one when my sister elbowed me. They didn’t grow back till I was 9 or so.
21. I generally only cut my hair every three or four months. It just gets curly as it gets longer.
22. In the summer when I was a kid my cousins and I would spend our time play time out in the desert lizard hunting. You have to get out somewhat early before the sun heats up because the lizards are slower then.
23. One day I want to own an accordion.
24. My car’s name is Riley.
25. One time while looking for trouble with the Trio we used a water balloon launcher to launch a balloon at a couple making out at the bell tower.

1 comment:

Sarah Stiles said...

Very random, but kind of cool. I wonder if chocolate milk obsession is in the genes - Cameron is RIGHT NOW throwing a tantrum because i will not get him chocolate milk. He needs to cut back. A lot.