Monday, February 2, 2009

Random updates on life at the moment

Ever since I was 5 I've been told by older people that the older you get and the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know. I agree with that statement. However, I would like to add a little addition to that. The older I get and the more I learn, the more I realize how much other people don't know.

I took my first ever dance test today, for dance 180. It was on the foxtrot. Nothing too difficult. He said I have nice posture, but sometimes my elbows dropped a bit. But have good leads. Woot.

We went to the bishop's house for FHE and they fed us Crepes. However, they called them "Norwegian Pancakes" because Sister Bishop served there... or lived there... or something along those lines. Apparently the ward record was 9 crepes (He feeds the same thing to every FHE group that visits). And the most he'd ever seen eaten was 15 by a missionary who is now on the football team. I was going plenty strong at 8 when we cut things short and went on to the lesson. I think I could have taken out the football player. Another kid got to 10. He was closer to the middle of the table and had first access to the crepes. Anyways, the record will have to go for another day.

I'm heading down to Vegas on thursday for another frisbee tournament. It is the "Trouble in Vegas" tournament. One of the biggest tournaments in the nation. There will be about 80 colleges there. The best in the nation will be there. It is quite a site to see.

1 comment:

Mena said...

I think I need some stories about what all people don't know!

Good luck with the tournament(even if you're missing my birthday...)!!! :)