Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lesson

So I had the FHE lesson as I mentioned in the last post and I also mentioned that I would write about it. So I gave myself about 2 ½ hours to prepare it before hand. I figured that would be enough time. I don’t know what kind of effort other people put into things like that, but that’s how much I put in. So the first 30 minutes consisted of me wondering what the heck I should talk about for the lesson. Classic and probably happens with everyone. So finally I looked up and saw a notepad and thought. Well maybe if I start writing something down I’ll have some more inspiration. So I pulled it out and it had writing on the first page. It turns out it was notes I had jotted down to give a talk for a seminary orientation. I talked about what I had learned in seminary. So then I thought! Ah! Inspiration from above! And I pulled the notepad down and received the inspiration. So I decided to talk about remembering back to things that we actually had learned, and thinking of ways that we can actually keep those things with us instead of forgetting them. It was a nice chance to look back and think of the things in my past that I actually have learned from and benefited from. It’s interesting. Almost like going back and reading in your journal. So anyways, those were my thoughts in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.