Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hair Cut!

So I got decided to get a haircut yesterday. I had been thinking it was about time, but hadn’t yet planned a time to actually go get it cut. Well I happened to be walking past the barber place from a friend’s house on the way home and I saw that it wasn’t busy and it was cheaper on Wednesdays. So I walked in and sat right down to get it cut. The girl cutting my hair was the same as last time. She remembered my hair. Apparently there aren’t too many people who come in with thick curly hair that poofs into an afro when you comb the gel out of it. So now I have quite short hair. A bit shorter than I would have preferred, but my hair can roll with the punches. It’s versatile like that. I did notice something interesting though. Every time I get a hair cut my hair seems to acquire some interesting quirk. The latest one is that there is a tuft of hair in the back left side of my head where the hair is straight now and just kind of sticks straight out. Who knows, maybe the rest of my hair will follow suite and I will have a head of straight hair that won’t do anything but stick straight out like I’ve been electrocuted. So that’s my most recent bout of quirkiness.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww, come on...a post like this meeds a picture to go with it! :)

Sarah Stiles said...

I agree. This post is worthless without pictures:-)